Versatile Blogger Award

I would like to thank Tigerbrite for kindly nominating me for this award.

Here are my nominations for bloggers that I enjoy reading their work. There are so many the list would be endless so I chose a few for now. I am sure once you are introduced to them you will enjoy their work also. 


I have been married for 41 years.
I have two beautiful, talented daughters.
I live in the state of Texas in the United States.
I am a huge fan of blues music.
I became a serious blogger the end of 2009.
I am allergic to shellfish.
I love to laugh.


Comments

Thank you so much Susie :)
Means sooooooooooooo much to me :)

*Happy* :) :) :)
Nanka said…
Thank you Susie for the nomination and it feels good that you are following me regularly!! It has always been a pleasure reading your words and ideas, which are intelligently thought provoking!!
Wish you the very best!!
Cheers!!
Ed Pilolla said…
that's a very generous thing to do, to showcase others like that. congrats on your nomination!
Susie, what a sweet surprise! I came over to read of your well deserved Versatile Blogger award and here you have passed the same on to so many! Thank you.

I second Nanka's comments, you are all that and more.

Peace. :)
Tarang Sinha said…
Thank you so much Susie, for the nomination!!:) I’m glad you enjoy reading my blog:)

Congratulations on your nomination :) it’s absolutely well deserved as you play skillfully with your beautiful words.
Joanne Kennedy said…
Thanks so much for your nomination!
Thinking said…
hmm...Congrats.

I like your blog too.
Anonymous said…
Bles you Susie. Thanks sooo much and congrats to all the other awardees.
Mildred said…
Congratulations!
Thanks for sharing. And thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment;o)

***
Have a nice and happy week****